Oct 25, 2017
This week, Zach and Ilya talk about 10 great watches between $1,000 and $1,500.
This week's episode is brought to you by Nezumi.
For the full Episode 35 show notes, check www.wornandwound.com after 10 am EDT, October 25, 2017.
To read more about the watches mentioned in this episode, check out the links below.
1. Sinn 556i: http://wornandwound.com/review/sinn-556i-review/
2. Farer Lander GMT: http://wornandwound.com/farer-introduces-3-new-mechanical-gmts/
3. Seiko Marine Master Quartz Professional "Tuna": http://wornandwound.com/review/seiko-marine-master-professional-300m-sbbn031-tuna-review/
4. Stowa Seatime Prodiver: http://wornandwound.com/review/hands-stowa-prodiver-blue-limited/
5. Damasko DA36: http://wornandwound.com/review/damasko-da36-review/
7. Seiko Presage SPB049: http://wornandwound.com/seiko-presage-previews-four-new-enamel-dialed-watches/
8. Junghans Meister Driver: http://wornandwound.com/junghans-cruises-with-the-meister-driver-handaufzug/
9. Archimede Pilot 42 GMT: http://wornandwound.com/introducing-archimede-pilot-42gmt/
10. Hamilton Navy Pioneer Small Seconds: http://wornandwound.com/review/hamilton-khaki-navy-pioneer-automatic-review/
For more coverage of your favorite watches, check us out on www.wornandwound.com and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. For a great assortment of American-made watch straps and other accessories, head on over to shop.wornandwound.com. And if you like what you hear, leave us a review on iTunes.
Also, don't forget to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on any of our social media accounts to ask us a question or suggest a topic for future discussion.
Enjoy the show!